Mar 9, 2009

[What's this?] Something else

hmm...sometimes I think of things where in a away I plan them out or imagine the outcome of a situation. I think of every possible side of a situation, so I go prepared if the outcome was good or bad.

Sometimes I'm freakishly sure of what's going to happen or how it's going to be, and when it's all done, I'm happy with the outcome (was expecting it because I decided it) but something hits me afterwards (I realize something after a long while), because I end up feeling down when I think about it. I realize that I'm not fully, let's say, satisfied with what's happened, or how things turned out. Like as if I was expecting more.

I don't like this feeling...because it confuses me. I start thinking even more if I did the right thing or was it useless to me (?) or am I regretting doing the right thing (?), is it the right thing (?), etc. The thing is, one cannot just rewind time and change a part of a certain plan. Like it's there...it's done. If I think of trying to do something I might just end up making things worse.

hmm...I guess lesson learned from all of this is never to plan, or imagine an outcome, or expect something more. It could be disappointing later on.





*I have no idea what I just blogged about O.O*

2 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

You think too much! Relax! =)

cK said...

the same xD but i cant leave planning xd plan plan , then get satisfied then exicted then down -.- LOL