Mar 29, 2009

A heavenly sachet!

After "quitting" coffee for almost 2 years - due to it being un-healthy *yeah right* and how it affects me heavily - I'm addicted and back to drinking it again >.<

I blame Memento (a nice cafe at Uni) for making AMAZING Mocha!!! *Damn you Memento...but I love you xD*

I found this packet of amazing-ness at the super market yesterday and jumped for joy at the sight of it. It was off the shelf in no time and into my shopping basket <3

What's so cool about these sachets is, first, you don't need to do anything but add hot (not boiling - as instructed xD) water. Though I add a spoon of sugar just to sweeten it up a little bit. Second, you get the foam "effect" as well!!!! So when you drink it you get a dark-beige mustache xD

I can have cafe made coffee...AT HOME!!! xD

I know, I know...coffee is not good (bla bla bla) and we shouldn't drink it a lot. But damnation, the Mocha is just too damn good >.<

-----------

Here's G-chan for yah....blogging about coffee =S
Just show's how boring life is lately xD
Aargh...a 2 week mid-semester holiday is around the corner (5 days left)...I shall take revenge on uni (even though I love it) and it's evil assignments and projects, by being absolutely lazy and do nothing but have fun xD



Back to assignments -__________-

8 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Yesterday morning when I was supposed to get back home & sleep, I had coffee! =S

Okay this is just to support you with the coffee talk! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool NFace! xD

Thanx =)

cK said...

if everyone was like you the world wouldv been crazy with coffee =P

nosa said...

im not a fan of coffee.. well sometimes only when im in the mood.. but i love the niscafe vanilla sister of this moka !

i love the foam too :D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

cK: seriously...the world is already crazy =D

nosa: hehe...yeah the foam rocks =P oooh didn't try the vanilla one. I think I will try all the different flavors they have to see which one's the best (6)

^__^

Amarant said...

i used to be a coffee addict, everyday i have 2 mugs of coffee, Nescafe at work, and the AMAZING Amazonas Mocha from columbia arouma cafee (best coffee i have EVER tasted).

but i started homeotherapy 2 months ago, and stopped having coffee ever since =)

Lily said...

you should be really happy with 2 weeks holiday lol I’m getting only one
and I have 3! THREE! tests right after it
worth 25% 30% and 20%
awain holiday xD
I can’t even afford to take revenge xD
I definitely will later though hehe
baka uni..

a cup of coffee a day isn’t bad I think
I never liked coffee really.. too bitter for me
I like its smell though :D
I’m a tea person
used to have 2 cups of milk tea with cinnamon cardamom etc almost everyday (with toast or cake or biscuits..)
now i have chilled green tea with hibiscus flower everyday..
and apparently it’s very good for u hehe
but I cant see it replacing ur beloved coffee lol

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Amarant: Seriously that's really good!! Hopefully, one day, when I'm through with uni...lol...I shall get coffee out of my life (That's if I don't forget about it the next few weeks first...you know how my memory has been lately xD)

=D

Lily: OMGosh! Where have you been all this time?! *not visiting my blog =( *
Seriously, is that a holiday...it's more like "prepare for torture" week xD 7aram!! Allah ma3ek hon...I hope you do awesomely!!!

mmmmm...I love green tea! And yes it is very good for you!! I remember marah I drank 8 cups of green tea in ONE day. It had heel in it so it was very very nice xD So yeah...I advice you to stick with it, and let's just pray for the day that I quit from coffee xD bes the taste and smell are torturous xD