Mar 3, 2009

Extra-ordinary laugh

That's EXACTLY how my COMP442 lecturer laughs. Damn his expression totally changes (e.g. >o<) when he laughs, and the laugh its self is deafening and loud. One of the funniest and unique laughs I ever heard xD

So 2 days have passed by since uni started. What I can say is so far so good. Though I'm still not used to it after having such a long holiday (4 months <3). The uni has been "modified" in a pretty hardcore way. We have an area that looks like a HUGE shopping mall now. People are still "moving in"...restaurants, cafe's, pharmacy and God knows what else. I haven't eaten from my favorite place, Bongo Sushi <3, yet but Sara has and she says they've got new types os sushi and they're really good. So might be eating some tomorrow *excited*

Now for the subjects I'm taking. They all turned out to be interesting. They're so different from each other. I still don't know exactly what we have to do for 2 of them...maybe because we haven't taken anything yet. But what I can say so far is that COMP442 has gotten my attention. I think it's going to be the funnest paper this semester! Oh...one of the assignments for this paper is to write a screenplay. We have to do this assignment in pairs *eyeing Sara =P* So let's see how it goes.

I think I've become less nervous about the whole uni thing now that life is "back to normal". Though I'm quite sad that I haven't gotten the chance to meet up or say hi to some friends or people that I know. Hope that happens later on.

Here's my timetable for the semeter...for real O.O

I guess the rest of the time will be used to do assignments/projects...that's scary to think about.
HEY! What's that?!?! -_______-
I have a lecture at 9am tomorrow morning (just saw this)...oh man!! -_____-
Holy Monday and Wednesday are the same =O

xD

8 comments:

Muggle said...

And people tell ME I have a light schedule :P! Yours is heavenly (if only you didn't have 2 9AM classes).

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yeah! If those 2 9am classes started at 11am then that would've been a PERFECT schedule <3

NiGhTFaCe said...

What a schedule for a lazy butt!

I rather have my classes in the morning than the afternoon, so I attend & leave early!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool!! Perfect schedule though xD

I'd rather have my classes not too early or not too late...somewhere in the middle!

Now that's perfect =P

Amarant said...

11 am is the perfect class timing, not to early, not too late

lol ur schedual looks like my schedual in the last semester! lucky u! :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Yes! Exactly! It's perfect timing. Not too early, not too late =D

lol...thanx =D

cK said...

so lucky :P ! *mashallah*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool!

3oqbalak inshallah =D