Mar 24, 2009

Terrified of my Memory

It's been a while, since I.... (8)

So anyways…it’s seems that I have this, what to call it, problem where I seem to forget something when I want to say it. Like I thought of it and when I come to take it out…it’s out of my head just like that *snaps fingers*. I kinda feel bad for the people around me who have to deal with this “flaw” in me…especially Sara. I mean, today during our COMP442/542 lecture, I remembered something (I have this feeling where it was something important O.o) and I couldn’t talk during the lecture, so I whispered to Sara quickly:

G: “Remind me to tell you something later.”
Sara: *Nod*

Guess what…just as the lecture finished and as we walked to the next lectures room (it was a double lecture but in different rooms :S…lecturer’s excuse is we need exercise and fresh air xD)…I completely forgot what I wanted to tell Sara…COMPLETELY! I got called “Kachra” (rubbish) for forgetting.

Through out the second lecture I just sat there trying to remember what I wanted to say….and sadly nothing came back =(

I have no idea what the cause of this could be…BIG question mark (?)

Other than that, Uni is going…Okay. Don’t know what else to say about it except that it’s a lot of work and we’re kinda imprisoned in home-base (the computer labs) through out the whole week except when we go have lunch, which is for 1 hour -_______-


Listening to: Josh Groban – Mi Morena <<< Damn! I can’t get enough of this song...it’s eating me alive *heart*

Reading: Interview with the Vampire (Part I) by Anne Rice. Also reading Web Dragons (COMP442) and Practical Model-Based Testing (COMP451)

That’s it from me. Have to start on my COMP462 assignment (good copy) which is due tomorrow >.<

9 comments:

Sara said...

You got called Kachra for saying that I was not meant to know the thing lol xD

Dont worry about it lol .. happens all the time with me. It will probably come back to you in the shower or something

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Lool...it's not like I'm doing this on purpose.

Sorry to tell you...bes it's very gone =(

NiGhTFaCe said...

Guess it happens more often with me, I am getting old! =S

& yeah stop listening to the song, you are finishing it! =P

cK said...

maybe it has to do with the goldfish memory xD ?

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

NFace: oh man! Don't say that...I'm 21 and like this la3ad imagine me 10 years from now >.<
*Allah Yusutr* xD

lol @ finishing up the song. Not yet, not yet! Haven't finished...3rd day on repeat B-)

cK: You callin' me a goldfish?! =P lool! Maybe it does...who knows *shrugs*

=D

ArwaB said...

Lol that happens to me too. I also phase out mid-sentence during a conversation xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

hehe Oh man! That happens a lot...kam marah I talk and talk then half way I ask myself "What was the point for saying all this stuff again?" haha! Sad wallah!

Amarant said...

lol it happens with most people i guess.

what i hate the most when im with a group of people, and want to say something, and while waiting for my friend to finish talking,that thing is gooooone -__-


what i started doing is, ask my friend: hey, remind me to tell u something about ........ <<< so that it doesnt completely go away :p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Aaaargh!!

Exactly...omg, I'm reading the things that happen to me through other people. Hey! at least I'm not the only one xD

I tried that...I always tell Sara, remind me to tell you something, and when she does...it's gone! O.O

So that doesn't work either! =(