Jan 31, 2009

360° Toothbrush and Anger Management

So I'm using this type of toothbrush....it's a good toothbrush because while you brush your teeth (from the sides) you're scrubbing away the 'bacteria' on the insides of your cheeks. I have never thought of using the...let's call it "scrubber" on the back of the toothbrush, on my tongue. But decided to try it out today.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!! I don't know how people can use that thing xD
I almost gagged to death...lol. I swear I felt as if the mud cake that I ate before brushing was almost coming back up (but thankfully it didn't). I don't know why this happens to me or why it's so hard for me to use. It seems so easy in the ad (?). I don't think I'll be trying it again xD

-------------------------

I noticed that every time I practice on my guitar, while I'm playing a song, I am cross (angry/mad). I just noticed this recently. My eyebrows are cross (as in an angry look). I also feel that my teeth are so tightly gritted together and my lips are tightly sealed >__<.
Is this how I "concentrate" when I play the guitar?! O.o

Crazy xD It doesn't even matter what type of song I'm playing.

I never thought of myself as and angry person...or am I?? O.o

=D

7 comments:

Ayna said...

"I swear I felt as if the mud cake that I ate before brushing was almost coming back up"

Hahaha ew!! :P

I actually used that toothbrush a while back (I have a thing for toothbrushes, I changed them frequently :p)

I never new anything about scrubbing your tongue/cheeks with it though!!! That sounds so cool

*Runs and looks for 360° Toothbrush*

Anonymous said...

Awwwww at your expression when you play the guitar =D

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Ayna: =D Oh the insides of the cheeks are scrubbed automatically when you brush your side/back teeth. The only thing you have to do is the tongue.

Ah...good luck with using it xD

Wolfeya: Weinek Enti!!! =)
Seriously 3ad ma expression sa7. Like why?!?!

xD

Anonymous said...

=$ I'm always around, I have alot of unexplainable expressions when I do alot of things lol xD.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

aaw....looool!!

=D

Amarant said...

lol i gotta try this toothbrush :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loool!!!

Shoo bedak fee...it's a dangerous toothbrush! xD
I swear I have no idea how people are able to use it normally >.<