Jan 13, 2009

Decision to make

Yeah *sigh* I have a decision to make and I don't know which action to take.

This morning, after 9alat El Fajr, I couldn't get back to sleep because I started thinking on how to tackle this situation. I couldn't sleep until after 2 hours later =( I don't know why I suddenly decided to do something...it was out of the blue. But I kept on thinking about it during some parts of the day (when I wasn't occupied).
I have a while to choose, since I'm not planning to take the action anytime soon. I'll give my self *thinks* 3 weeks to decide the final decision (and no I'm not getting married xD).

Right now 60% goes to Yes, and 40% goes to No.

This is tough =(

-------------------------------

On a cheerful note *kinda*...I managed to find the guitar tab for "Conflict at the Entrance" by Stuart Chatwood. Yaaay! Finally, someone was nice enough to write out the tabs and I coincidentally searched for it. It's not the full thing, plus some parts are missing and some notes are wrong (look at me talking as if I'm some kinda pro xD) but good enough =D
I've blogged about the song before, but here's a reminder:



Prince of Persia *heart @ the game*

I also searched for "Lateralus" By Tool. It turns out to be easy...I just need to get the tune right for the part after the long intro.



Check out the shots in the video...beautiful!
----------------------------

It's hardcore thundering right now....plus I smell rain (but it's not raining so much) and chicken -_____-
The weather is just warm today.

2 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

So when you are getting married?! =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

*rolls eyes*

When the right guy comes.