Jan 21, 2009

a dream, a reality or the futue

kal 3ada (as usual) I have a problem sleeping now and then (or most of the time actually), so I slept pretty late last night. I slept at around 2am this morning xD =S
So anyways, I was having this really really really weird/awesome dream that I completely don't remember. I just know that it was weird and awesome. But I remember one part of it though. The "ending".
----------------------
Dream mode:

It's the early hours of Fajr (5:30am) and I'm sleeping away in the warmth and comfort of my bed, when mama gives a little knock on my door saying:

Mama: "Ghofran time for prayer."
G: "Ok"

So got out of bed, made wodoo2 (ablution), prayed el Fajr prayer, read Quran and went back to sleep (since it was the holidays).
----------------------
Reality/future mode:

Just as soon as I went back to sleep in the dream, mama actually came, knocked my door and said those exact words (above). I stupidly - was still half asleep - replied:

G: "I already prayed!"
Mama: "eh?!" O.o

Coming back to reality and senses xD I realized that I prayed in the dream xD

G: "La la nothing. I'm up I'm up. =D"

Yel3an el shay6an xD I was so tired and my eyes were heavy. I was walking like a zombie from the lack of the sleep!
Does this sort of thing have a name or something?! =D

7ala I swear xD
----------------------
Staind - Tangled Up In You


*heart*

8 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

My dream yesterday was me smoking & actually I was enjoying it. I felt like a dragon with all that smoke coming out =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

no no no!! O.o

Smoking is not good o.O

Anonymous said...

Is it safe is I have one smoke here, nii-chan? =$

G-ChaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaN :p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

-____________-

No shouting in here

=P

Ayna said...

It happens to the best of us trust me, I remember screaming out to my mum (While still in bed):

"MAMA UFF KHALEEENE, IM TAKING A SHOWER!!"

LOOOOOOL :p She hasn't let me live.

So it's not just you hahaha..

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Ahahahahaha!!! xD

Hilarious Ayna.

*Oh the humanity* xD

Glad that it's not just me!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Allah yl3an il shay6an =p. LOOVE the song btw, I think I'm just gonna download the album already!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol!!

Yessss!! Download. You're mad if you don't =P