Jan 5, 2009

My mini "website"

First of all, my Love and Du3a2 goes to my dear country Palestine and Gaza (who are still under attack/occupation).
Allah Ma3akum, keep resisting you're doing a great job!!

-----------

*sigh*
I'm really really tired now.
I slept at 1am this morning (was watching news) and woke up at like 5:15 or 5:30am for Fajr prayer; I didn't sleep since then. Maybe because I watched TV (the news) after prayer so I got fully awake (since it's some kind of "activity" for me xD) and couldn't go back to sleep when I tried *sigh*. So what I ended up doing from like 6:30am till like 9am was chat to a friend, checking Press TV website every now and then for any sort of update on what's happening in Gaza and I don't remember what else *is squinting eyes trying to remember =S*

Side note: I think I've watched the most news in one week compared to like a whole year =S

After that I decided to occupy myself by making a mini "website" on the Anime, Naruto, as part of back-up for future "job applying" (wow...job applying?!? =S). I completed it all but I need to arrange some things...like instead of having the css within the html files (I have more than one html file connecting each page and the same css is repeated in each html file), I will move it to it's own ".css" file and have every html page 'refrence' to it.

I made the background image (Konoha symbol) and the "logo" of the "website". Oh...this "website" is called "Naruto Zone" B-) *cool* *nods head with cheeky smile*....*sigh* =P

I like it, the colors are nice. I've never used such colorful-ish colors (xD). It's super super simple also and beginner-ish. I so want to be better at this web development/design and do stuff like on this website. It looks so flash and "high-tech" (if I could say that, and if you know what I mean)! So I'm making my way through this and I'll be making more websites for practice...inshallah.

Oh here's a screen shot of "Naruto Zone" B-)
Don't laugh =P

Before
After

I think you can click on the pic for a larger view...I think!! =D



So how is it?? I will only accept honesty (6) =P (6)

Anywho, my back, neck, BRAIN (like in my head)...what else, ah my eyes (the lids are so heeeeeeavy!), hurts. So I'm gonna go do something that has nothing to do with looking at any kind of screen (requires me to use my eyes), or using my brain xD

--------------------------

The Dandy Warhols - Sleep


This song is pointing at me (I need sleep) xD

I will Enkele3 now xD

**Edit** I had home-made blueberry muffins with iced-coffee xD *Just remembered*

7 comments:

Salima Al Masrouri said...

Loving the screen shot! Great job, G. Something to be added to your CV ;)

Hehe I really admire your blogs! So lively and hyper! *thumbs up*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Thanx for your comments on the screen shot and my blog! =D

*hugs*

NiGhTFaCe said...

Link us to the modifications, I want to see.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Just added another screen shot.
Not much difference. Just the menu is the same height as the main part.

=D

Anonymous said...

Mashallah Ghofran thats really really good!! God bless!

NiGhTFaCe said...

See now it looks better. Did you thank me for this?! 8-)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Wolfeya: Thaaanx *shy*

NFace: Eh?! Thank you for this...no!! There's no need =P