Jan 22, 2009

Randomness 2

-- Went to AUX today...Again. I think Thuresday has become AUX day. Family members who went: Mama, Baba and Myself. We were visiting my uncles there and just going around AUX, since it's a HUGE city (nothing compared to boring ol' Hami -___-).

-- Got my handy dandy snacks for the trip...even though I didn't touch any of it =(
Roasted-salted peanuts, dried mango, and Ma3mool *heart*

-- Also my handy dandy MP3 player :D Listened to Stainds Album like 4 times...FULL. Through out the whole driving. 3 hours in total.

Oooooh the misery!!! Look at my fingerprints on the screen of the MP3 player!! *cries*
Sorry about the bad quality of this pic.

-- So on the way...you see lots and lots of cows (cos it's just the country, farms, green land, etc). No kidding ok! So I was looking out my window, listening to good Ol' Staind and just thinking about a Kajilion things *cries* then something...disturbingly ew caught my eye. A cow...OK! Had a little "private" area, far away from the rest of the cows that were sun bathing xD...the area was right next to the fence which was right next to the high way. I dont' know if I should even say this...but the cow was peeing (number 1) xD *excuse e moi* I just have 2 words to explain...this...phenomenon?! xD

1- DAAAAAAAAAAAYMN!!!!
2- Fountain!!

xD xD

Not so "private" eh? Every single human being passing by could see that cow xD
G-chan's reaction: *snort* what the hell?! hehehe.

-- So we got to AUX, went to the center (where the shops/malls/restaurants, you name it, are...HUGE PLACE) and got taken to this Jordanian restaurant (my uncle took us). Just WOW!! Their food was pretty amazing mashallah. I ordered a Chicken Shawarma Wrap Combo (you got fries, a drink and pickles arabic style *heart*). Now THAT is what I call a Shawarma!! It's only problem is it was a bit dry (not juicy). My uncle told me this is Jordanian style Shawarma.
N.B. I don't remember what Jordanian shawarma tastes like :'(
I was FUUUUUUULL!!! Was going to explode...seriously. Also when I get full I get all giggly =S
N.B. I still don't know why that happens xD

-- A pigeon flew all the way in to the restaurant (it was a food court and the entrance is quite far...smart bird) . It landed on the empty table next to us. The plates were there and some left over food, so it picked away at the plates.

Mind the bad quality *angel*

-- AUX has a great harbor. It's a lovely walk there.


I wanted to jump in this water *heart*


=O It's that Pigeon again!!! =P

-- On the way back, Baba drove, but he got tired (miskeen) so I took the wheel (6) I loved the drive back because there was NO traffic at all *cries* It was lovely. Though I think I freaked my parents out cos I was driving a bit fast 120-140k's. The shocking thing was they never said anything O.o *wonders what was that all about*. They both fell asleep later on xD *heart* I guess they felt that I had control *victory dance* and after I slowed down to 110k's =D

------------------------

There are people who don't know what they want from something/someone, so they dont know what to do about it, and they end up doing something worthless/useless.
There are people who know what they want, yet they don't know how to get it or deal with it.
There are people who know what they want and know what to do to get it.

This has been proven to me recently.

------------------------

Well I'm beat...so I shall go rest a bit. Sorry about the cow thing xD Just be happy I wasn't able to get a pic. LOOOL!! Jokes. Even if I did I wouldn't post it on here xD

G'night

8 comments:

Lost in thought said...

Awesome !! I got lost in counting the "*heart*" ;p

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol!

It seems you're always lost anyway =P

Lost in thought said...

And you know, how ? xD

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

*rolls eyes*

It's obvious isn't it?! =P

"Lost in thought" =P

Anonymous said...

Oh you still have the 7abb in the yacht picture over here xD

Nice blog, keep up the good effort! =)

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

loooool!!!
I said before...the pic wasn't taken in the Yacht...it was in the car xD

Thanx!! =)

Anonymous said...

LOOOL @ the cow! Omg that is SO GROSS! I would never ever wanna see that xD.

Ghofran you're soo CUUUUTE! *pinches cheeks*

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Seriously wolfeya...even if you didn't want to...you're forced to see it. I mean you're just minding your own business, watching/enjoying the country side and because you're traveling at 100K's+ you don't have time to look away when you see...THAT stuff.

Ente just come here and you'll see what I'm talking about =P