Jan 20, 2009

feel good...and not so good

So the family Computer was totally messed up. About 150 infections, was slow...it was just messed up. So I took the liberty to format it, clean it up and organize it.
I formatted it. Installed the drivers needed. BUT, the most important driver, that was stupidly malfunctioning, the Network Connections driver was not working. Without it, you can't connect to the net. So for 3 days I've been trying to see what the problem is, why it wasn't working, and fix it. I was super frustrated and reached the point where I was going to give up. BUT NO!! G-chan never gives up xD So I dedicated this whole morning to fixing the problem. I did a little searching on the internet on my laptop and smack to my face, there was something that can be used to diagnose the problem. So I downloaded and saved the files on a USB. Thankfully the thing I downloaded had fixed the problem. I was screaming my lungs out from the joy!!

Damnation it feels good to fix something by yourself!! Doesn't it.

---------------

I feel socially retarded (this is the not so good). I don't even check on friends or ask about them =S Don't know why but this kinda 'mood' comes and goes sometimes. Does this happen to everyone?

---------------

Listening to: Staind - The way I am
Reading: Jeffrey Archer - False Impression

4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Three days?! You should be ashamed of yourself =P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

I know!
Tell me about it. lol xD

Anonymous said...

I get in that mood too, you're not the only one. and hey how COOL is it to format and fix a whole pc!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Totally cool *sounding like a Computer nerd*

xD