Jan 31, 2009

Stuart Chatwood and The Prince of Persia

Okay so lately I've been obsessing over Soundtracks (from movies, games, etc) and just yesterday I managed to get my hands on the soundtrack for "The Prince of Persia - Warrior Within" PS2 game (HUGE Fan here). I've blogged about one of the songs from Warrior Within - "Conflict at the entrance" , which I can fully play on my Acoustic Guitar o.O - before. But here I am again, blogging about the actual person behind this great work.

This dude is pretty amazing. Stuart Chatwood ladies and gents. What a genius!!!
He is the composer of all "The Prince of Persia" games, which I'm glad he is, because his style totally suits the game.

Call me crazy (wth does she listen to?? O.o) because this might be "rough" guitar music. But I love anything about and to do with guitars (since I'm into Rock music), may it be acoustic, electric, bass, classic, you name it. It's all amazing and attractive (get's my attention) to me.

So here's a new song that I'm into and can't get enough of:



*cries* It's so good. It get's better at 0:50 seconds.
It's the next song I want to learn...if I can find the tabs that is =(

So I have a favorite composer now B-)

3 comments:

diablo said...

Wicked song! Listening to it for about the fourth time now lol.. Btw, did you listen to soundtracks from Devil May Cry before? Something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-KlzfV8_DI

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

4th time...Nice! I think I've listened to it about 100 times already O.O The song is too wicked!! =D

I haven't heard DMC's soundtrack cos I've never actually played the game but only heard so much about it =O

I will totally check it out...who knows I might blog about it next xD

Thanx!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

The song is Wicked!!!

For some reason it reminds me of "The Fast and Furious". As if the song was used in that movie as well...well not the beginning of it anyway =D