Jan 15, 2009

Randomness

-- I haven't had good sleep the past 2 days. I feel heavy, dizzy (very dizzy), SUPER tired and out of focus.

-- Yay for today!!! Mama and I will be picking up Baba (who we haven't seen for like 6 months) from the Airport in like 3 and a half hours. We have to travel to AUX (Auckland)...I don't know how I will drive with this massive dizziness. I hope it goes away by the time we go out. We leave to AUX in 1 hour and a bit!! Can't wait to see Baba *cries*
Any body want anything from NZ =P

-- Drove to town an hour ago to get lunch for Mama and myself before we go to AUX. The road was spinning and everything was going slow for some reason. I just kept on opening my eyes wide so I wouldn't faint or fall asleep like 0.0 lol...7ala. So got us some SUSHI BABY YEAH!!!! *heart* lol. As I was walking back to the car I started smiling and almost started laughing but held myself. Damnation I'm crazy xD. Do you know what popped in my head! "Meet the Spartans", the scene where the Spartans leave their land skipping and singing 'I will Survive'. If you saw the movie you'll know what I'm talking about. It was like the only funny part in that whole movie. Damn what a stupid movie! xD I repeated the word 'movie' so many times O.o

-- Just finished making salad for the feast tonight xD

-- Blogging

-- Literally worried about putting my contact lenses on. The lack of sleep will make my eyes burn when I put the contacts on -_____- *cries* Let's hope that doesn't happen.

-- I can totally play "Conflict at the Entrance" on my Guitar *Yaaay*.

-- My Employer e-mailed me asking if I can create a Logo for her company O.o That will be a challenge. Though I only accepted to see how I can do in this sort of work. I have ideas and I need to sketch before I take it out on the Computer. She also mentioned that she likes my attitude xD

Argh that's about it...can't think probably of what else to add.

Gonna go eat SUSHI! Ooh while buying the sushi...they ask you if you like ginger and/or wasabi.

G: "Just a lot of ginger please"
Sushi Girl: "Alright =)"

She was holding the chopstick wrong OK! and only managed to put a liiiiiiiittle bit of Ginger. I swear I got angry. I was tired and I wanted my ginger xD

G: "Can you put more please -_____-" + a fake smile.
Sushi girl: "More...Ok!"

She puts but still not good enough. I was like 6aaaaaaaaaaaaf!!
Started reminescing about Good Ol' Uni sushi *cries*
They leave a CONTAINER FULL of ginger and you can put freely how much you want *cries*

Ya Ellahy (omg!) Did I just complain about pickled ginger xD

Yup, here's G-chan for you complaining about pickled ginger.

*sigh*

*goes and eats sushi and prapares to leave to AUX*

4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I can create the logo. But, how much you will pay me?!

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Nothing...take it or leave it =P

Nah it's ok. I want to give this a go. Just need to do a few sketches and hopefully it will turn out good. Bes if you've got any tips it will be nice to share =D

Muggle said...

lol this post is cute :P.
I hope you got to Auckland safely! Don't drive when you're so tired.. it's not safe!
And 7amdella 3ala salamet your dad :D.

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

lol!
We got there safely...bes omg the traffic =S It was hell...made us slow and when we go slow I get dizzy xD

Allah Yesalmik hun!! Thank you =)